Use Himself in a sentence. How to use the word Himself in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Himself.
Examples of Himself in a sentence
- A man who betrays a friend humbles himself.
- He has humiliated himself by stealing from a poor old woman.
- A man who uses bad words will only lower himself.
- He is undefined of himself.
- The bat deftly responding, twice saved himself from dying.
- He taught himself to become a local government accountant through night schools and correspondence courses.
- However, despite this regression to the use of racist Hollywood images, he still applauded himself in Creteil.
- He spent the whole night defending himself from unwanted fans.
- He asked himself if they had come to take him to a Home for ungrateful and unwanted children.
- Andersen saw himself as the ugly duckling, mocked and unwanted by all.
- Iron Arrow finally found himself dragging kicks and screams in the 20th century.
- He has not passed himself off as an education expert.
- He knew he was not going to go up there and that his voice had to bend or let himself be squawked.
- The romantic image of the brave David who clings to himself against the brutal Goliath is dangerously misleading.
- Nor did he have any taste for the rule; his days were spent in the society of musicians, buffoons and poets, and he himself ventured into the production of verses of a mystical tendency.
- Banished the musicians and singers, and banned all kinds of games; He dedicated himself to the administration of justice and gave public hearings to the people for the reparation of their grievances.
- Master the displeasure of himself: “Where the other place is the bastard here.”
- Creed smiled to himself as he slid the Xerox copies back into the envelope.
- He often reminds himself that he should not be a man in the spotlight.
- Boylston is said to have made his rounds in disguise to protect himself from the mobs that wanted to hang him from the nearest tree.