Use Handled in a sentence. How to use the word Handled in a sentence? How is “Handled” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Handled”? Sentence for Handled.
Definition of Handled
Handled is the past tense and past participle form of the verb “handle“. The term “handle” can have several meanings depending on the context in which it is used. Generally, it means to deal with, manage, or control something, usually using skill and expertise. For example:
- She handled the difficult situation with great poise and professionalism.
- He carefully handled the fragile vase to avoid breaking it.
- The company has a team of experts who handle customer complaints.
- Can you handle this task on your own or do you need some assistance?
In all these cases, “handled” refers to the action of managing or controlling something in a particular way.
How is “Handled” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Handled”?
“Handled” is primarily used as the past tense and past participle form of the verb “handle“. Here are some rules of use of “handled” in English:
- Verb tense: “Handled” is used to indicate that an action has been completed in the past. For example, “She handled the situation well.”
- Regular verb: “Handle” is a regular verb, so the past tense and past participle are formed by adding “-ed” to the base form of the verb. For example, “handle” becomes “handled”.
- Passive voice: “Handled” can also be used in the passive voice, where the subject of the sentence receives the action rather than performing it. For example, “The situation was handled by the team of experts.”
- Adjective: “Handled” can also be used as an adjective to describe something that has been treated or processed in a particular way. For example, “This knife has a well-handled blade.”
- Context: The use of “handled” can depend on the context in which it is used. For example, “The child handled the toy gently” implies a different meaning than “The child handled the situation well.”
Examples of handled in a sentence
Here are 20 sample sentences using the word “handled”:
- She handled the delicate glassware with great care.
- The company’s CEO handled the crisis with a steady hand.
- Have you ever handled a snake before?
- The customer service representative handled the complaint professionally and efficiently.
- The pilot handled the plane expertly through the turbulence.
- The chef handled the kitchen with ease, despite the busy dinner rush.
- The police officer handled the situation calmly and professionally.
- I’m not sure if I can handle the responsibility of owning a pet.
- The contractor handled the construction project from start to finish.
- She handled the loss of her job with grace and dignity.
- The veterinarian handled the frightened dog gently and patiently.
- The scientist handled the hazardous materials with extreme caution.
- The judge handled the case fairly and impartially.
- The teacher handled the disruptive student with firmness and understanding.
- The sailor handled the boat skillfully in rough seas.
- The athlete handled the pressure of the big game with ease.
- The librarian handled the rare book with gloves to prevent damage.
- The salesperson handled the objections of the customer with tact and diplomacy.
- The mechanic handled the complex repair job with expertise and precision.
- The diplomat handled the negotiations between the two countries with diplomacy and skill.