Use Growth in a sentence. How to use the word Growth in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Growth. Sentence for Growth.
Examples of growth in a sentence
- As soon as growth resumes, start fertilizing again.
- Douglass developed dendrochronology as a result of an investigation of the theory that the sun affects the weather and the weather affects tree growth.
- Urbanization, another prerequisite for industrial growth, destroys farmland.
- Experience, financial capital investment will be an impetus for the use of rapid growth.
- Children’s growth in height is influenced by climate, including weather and sunlight, by diet, exer-cise, and posture, and particularly by glandular action.
- The growth hormone, secreted by the pituitary gland, stimulates the growth mechanism of the body for the first ten or fifteen years of life.
- The injection of growth hormones in children whose rate of growth is such as to indicate that they will be abnormally short in stature has been helpful.
- During growth, spray and fertilize your plant regularly.
- Between these two men, so strangely flung together by destiny, there existed no link of sympathy; and propinquity only forced the growth of their mutual antagonism.
- During growth, fertilize until buds appear. Propagation is done by means of slips.
- The victualling of the Allied army in Macedonia, always difficult, had become distressingly precarious with its own growth and the growth of the enemy’s submarine activity.
- During growth, water it frequently and fertilize it every 15 days.
- Bring it out the next year and change the top layer of soil when growth resumes.
- It also needs a warm and moist environment to reach its full growth.
- In the early spring, replace the top layer of soil before growth resumes.
- This dangerous habit of making satirical remarks was evinced in childhood; it was cherished; it ‘grew with her growth, and strengthened with her strength,’ until she became what I have described.