Use great in a sentence. Sentence for great. How to use the word great in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word great. How to use “great” with example sentences.
Examples of great in a sentence
- Peggy Guggenheim was one of the great art collectors of the 20th century.
- Regrettably, executions by the rope continued well into the 20th century in Great Britain and on the Continent.
- The builders configured the panels with great care.
- Attila, king of Hun, Clothing, golden armor, He, great conqueror!
- Complacency, presumption and credulity are three great reefs submerged in life.
- Nausea of vomiting or retching with great anxiety.
- The invention has a great universality and is suitable both for the paper shredder adopting an alternating current motor and for an induction motor and the paper shredder adopting a DC motor.
- The reliquary has great sentimental value.
- The rings that were stolen were of great sentimental value.
- This ring has great sentimental value for me.
- It is a cheap ring but it has great sentimental value for me.
- The necklace had great sentimental value.
- But he has the convincing authority that only intimate knowledge and great indignation can bring.
- John Maynard Keynes, the great economist of the twentieth century, would have appreciated the absurdity of these mixed messages.
- Those on its north side had extensive courtyards or gardens that bordered Great Prescott Street, which in turn overlooked Goodman’s Fields.
- Those on the north side had large courtyards or gardens that bordered Great Prescott Street, which in turn overlooked Goodman’s Fields.
- And the universe is just a great Xerox machine.
- Is there a zoo around here? That is great for my children.
- But the Great Depression of 1929-1940 was the impetus for great union growth.
- This provides a great impetus for the participation of tenants in the administration of their homes.