Use Give in a sentence. How to use the word Give in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Give. Sentence for Give.
Examples of Give in a sentence
- This impairs ability of air cells to give off stale air, bring in fresh air.
- Then, give them a Donald Trump Valentine card this February 14th.
- Why and when do they generally give them?
- Then give a demulcent, such as milk, olive oil, or egg white.
- Then give milk.
- If the victim is unable to give the information, perhaps an open bottle or his physical symptoms can help decide.
- Do large companies in your country give bonuses to their employees?
- Our management philosophy states that if you give your employees enough scope to innovate and take chances, the company will ultimately benefit.
- The management of this company seems to think it’s okay to pay itself excessively high salaries, but they don’t want to give their employees a 2% raise.
- Once this detail has been verified, Abbott will give a 5% ‘match’ to the employee’s 401 (k).
- I don’t care if you have to give your boss some lame excuse to get home early.
- For Valentine’s Day this year, he agreed to give Bored Panda an exclusive interview and talk about how attentive and caring foxes are, despite the popular belief that they are evil and deceptive creatures.
- “The advice we normally give to clients is that most of their time means six months and one day each year,” he said, much more than the reports suggest the Duchess wants to spend at Blighty.
- In the 2010 fantasy film “Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time,” the 38-year-old starred as the titular Middle Eastern character, but although he probably gave his best to give justice to the role, him being cast definitely did not sit well with a lot of people.