Use Dynasty in a sentence. How to use the word Dynasty in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Dynasty. Sentence for Dynasty.
Examples of dynasty in a sentence
- The integrity of China’s system is wearing clothes in the Han dynasty established.
- Then the legitimate dynasty returned to the throne.
- Both had to establish their authority and found their dynasty.
- After the Spaniards under Alfonso VI of Castile and Leön captured Toledo in 1085, the taifas were forced to appeal for help from the Almoravid dynasty in Morocco.
- Xia Gui (Hsia Kuei) (c. 1180-1230), was a landscape painter under the Southern Sung dynasty in China.
- The first record of the breed appears in a basrelief from the Han dynasty of China, about 150 b. c., depicting its use as a hunting dog.
- The young monarch was the last member of the Laskarid dynasty, which had done much to restore the Byzantine Empire.
- At last, toward the close of the four hundred years during which the dynasty of the Silvii continued to reign over Latium, a certain monarch of the series died, leaving two children, Numitor and Amulius.
- With Jehu a third warrior had gained the crown of Israel by a violent hand, and a fourth dynasty sat upon the throne of Jeroboam.
- Sutpen’s dream of establishing a dynasty ends with his great mansion burnt to the ground and his only surviving descendant a moronic grandson.
- The guards have sometimes proved too strong for the dynasty that created them, and have made their own generals the real monarchs of the country.
- It is better to bear the evils of this state of things a little longer than to plunge the country into the horrors of civil war in attempting to change the dynasty by force before Henry dies.
- The country was divided into two great parties–those that favored the Duke of York and his dynasty, and those who adhered to the house of Lancaster.