Use dollar in a sentence. Sentence for dollar. How to use the word dollar in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word dollar. How to use “dollar” with example sentences.
Examples of dollar in a sentence
- The quarter of a dollar.
- Albert Coombs Barnes; (1872-1951), American drug manufacturer who assembled a multimillion-dollar collection of modern art.
- The search for billion-dollar ideas Can The Idea Of Clean Diesel Survive?
- She donned a silk ball gown by wedding gown designer Vera Wang during her million-dollar wedding in Ireland.
- While Kickstarter keeps 5 cents for every dollar you raise, it also provides a lot of safety to those who pledge money to your project.
- Sand Dollar; any of a group of flattened circular invertebrate animals that are found in shallow coastal waters, usually just beneath the surface of the sand.
- When they had to find offseason jobs just to make ends meet, long before million-dollar contracts.
- If it is written as well as you can possibly write it, I will give you a quarter of a dollar.
- He is saying to himself all the time, “I hope I shall get the quarter of a dollar.”
- I gave him a dollar and a half for the whole stock.
- Wallace took the wallet, opened it as he rode along, and found that there was a quarter of a dollar in one of the pockets.
- “I have not got any ten cents,” said Phonny–“only a quarter of a dollar.”
- A squirrel worth a quarter of a dollar, for ten cents.
- I got eight francs, which is more than a dollar and a half, for exchanging my seat in the coupé for one on the banquette.
- The price of passage, for instance, in the Geneva steamboats, from one end of the lake to the other, a distance of about fifty miles, is two dollars, without berth or meals; whereas you can go from New York to Albany, which is more than three times as far, for half a dollar.