Use Cultural in a sentence. How to use the word Cultural in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cultural. Sentence for Cultural.
Examples of cultural in a sentence
- Everyone knows that this royal couple of hip-hop and R&B is more than just a cultural icon.
- The latter part of the 16th and the first half of the 17th centuries mark a rather barren period in the religious and cultural life of Denmark.
- The natural means for the attainment of this aim was a living presentation of a people’s own cultural heritage, their native tradition, history, literature and folk life.
- The Reformation had uprooted much of the cultural life that had grown up during the long period of Catholic supremacy, but had produced no adequate substitute.
- It prevented the city from being provided with a quality urban natural space for the enjoyment of residents and tourists, in an environment where commercial, catering, leisure and cultural activities were mixed.
- The cultural identity, the origins of life and the intermediate spaces are his inspirations.
- Most of the intellectual and spiritual leaders of his time looked upon the very idea of sharing the richer cultural and spiritual values of life with the common man as a visionary conception of an unstable and erratic mind.
- Mass culture is supposedly a leveler and a globalizer; By definition, we all share mass cultural references.
- Osaka is Japan’s cultural heritage city and has everything that you would like to see, such as cultural shows, cherry blossoms and more.
- A means of social control is defined as a set of cultural models and symbols that are determined and applied through a set of acts.
- In turn, this word comes from the Latin concepts of education and education that are related to promoting the intellectual and cultural development of the student.