Use Cornea in a sentence. How to use the word Cornea in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cornea. Sentence for Cornea.
Examples of cornea in a sentence
- What causes cornea problems?
- Astigmatism is caused by an uneven lens or cornea.
- The cornea is your eye’s clear, protective outer layer.
- The cornea is the thin, clear outer layer of the eye that light passes through to the retina, allowing us to see.
- The cornea can be reshaped during the LASIK procedure and can reduce a patient’s need for eyeglasses.
- Contact lens wear can starve the cornea of oxygen and lead to corneal neovascularization (blood vessel growth), infections, and scarring.
- The cornea, which also helps bring vision into focus, functions as the outer lens and screens the eye from damaging ultraviolet (UV) wavelengths from sunlight.
- NKFU Medical Center’s ophthalmologists have specialized training in identifying and treating cornea disease and other external eye conditions.
- We provide medical and surgical care for diseases affecting the cornea and external areas surrounding the eye.