Use Continued in a sentence. How to use the word Continued in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Continued. Sentence for Continued.
Examples of Continued in a sentence
- Agus continued on the route to a damaged uphill road, where his truck stopped and turned towards the river.
- He continued to scream something unintelligible and banging against the walls.
- The United States continued to insist that any agreement regarding the divided peninsula would have to involve Seoul.
- Buridan’s work was continued by his disciple, Nicholas Oresme, around the year 1370; The impetus theory anticipated Newton’s first law of motion.
- During the 14th century b.c., they began a migration southward, which continued for the next three centuries.
- Undaunted, he continued to paint what he liked and slowly gained recognition.
- In 1912 he went to live in Paris, where he continued his writing and attended classes in painting.
- The de Cliffords continued to gain wealth and royal favor in the 13th century, and in 1299, King Edward I summoned Robert de Clifford (died 1314) to Parliament as Lord de Clifford. The peerage of de Clifford dates from that summons.
- He continued this work at the University of Chicago, where he served as research professor of biochemistry from 1926 to 1935.
- Murphy studied law and was called to the bar in 1762, but continued writing for the stage.
- She burst into the limelight in 1980 and has continued to be active ever since, proving that her survival instincts are as good as any other individual in the TV industry.
- In 2009, the youngest of the Baldwin brothers, Stephen Baldwin, foreclosed on his home and filed for bankruptcy as he was over $2 million in debt, which included credit card bills amounting to a whopping $70,000 but the actor’s money problems continued.
- “She arrived at a time when Brexit emboldened people who advocated a nationalist identity and a return to Britain’s imperial past,” Mrs. Hirsch continued.