Use Conspicuous in a sentence. How to use the word Conspicuous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Conspicuous. Sentence for Conspicuous.
Examples of conspicuous in a sentence
- Men of this latter class are conspicuous rather than great.
- A reminder in the form of a sign, marked “Remember the Report,” and placed in a conspicuous position in the nursery, has helped to train and direct their imagination.
- Inevitably, London, the largest center of mass and conspicuous consumption, dominated with its tremendous appetite.
- A list of these classes, with the average age of the members, the name of the teacher, and the time of recitation, is posted in a conspicuous place, and public notice is given whenever a new class is formed.
- On such occasions, she was very careful to have some amusing book or diverting plaything in a conspicuous part of the room, and not unfrequently a piece of gingerbread was given to solace the runaway.
- Pyrrhus himself was very conspicuous in the fight, for he wore a very costly and magnificent armor, and so resplendent in lustre withal as to be an object of universal attention.
- From being very affectionate and confidential friends, they became, as often happens in similar cases, on far less conspicuous theatres of action, rivals and enemies.
- Messalina herself, however, was the most conspicuous object among the gay throng.
- Britannicus was two or three years younger than Nero, and being the son of the emperor was of course a very prominent and conspicuous object of attention whenever he appeared.
- Of course Britannicus and Nero were the most prominent and conspicuous of the boys on this occasion.
- The inns in these country towns in Switzerland are the largest and most conspicuous looking buildings to be seen.
- She then put up the board in a conspicuous place upon a shelf, where the two good letters could be seen by all in the room.