Use Compelling in a sentence. How to use the word Compelling in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Compelling.
Examples of Compelling in a sentence
- She has written a huge and compelling family saga.
- It’s all great and a compelling cinema.
- Your life is a compelling story.
- It is unlikely that a deferment will be granted in these circumstances unless there are particularly compelling reasons.
- That he has not been doing this all his life is, of course, the goal of this compelling story.
- The Commission could not find any compelling reasons of public interest that could justify the position of the government of the United Kingdom.
- The formidable challenge for the progressive bishops and theologians who dominated the Second Vatican Council was to formulate a compelling alternative.
- When I get to publish his account of the oddities of itinerant life in hiding, it will be a compelling read.
- Unless there are other compelling reasons, therefore, never borrow money to obtain the funds your corporation needs.
- The similarity between this ancient and well-established knowledge and stories. Athletes say that it is often dramatic and compelling.
- I found the whole movie very compelling.
- One of the most compelling elements of the myth is the need to hide your true identity.
- But there are a number of compelling reasons to queue.
- The temptation to let go was strongly compelling and he had a good argument to back it up.
- The temptation to create an entertaining and compelling sports film must be too strong to resist.
- I am indebted to my correspondent, Ms. D. M. Ross for this compelling story.
- It is difficult to find a more compelling reason to stop smoking than the fact that it affects the health of your children.
- She found her story so compelling that she had forgotten to drink wine.