Use Coins in a sentence. How to use the word Coins in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Coins. Sentence for Coins.
Examples of Coins in a sentence
- It would only take or yen coins, so I search for change but don’t find any.
- The coins came to be called by the first letters of the sign, T. I. P. or tip.
- But by degrees the national types of the East are again employed on these coins.
- On the coins which were struck, the inscription was, “In the name of the _Queen_ and _King_ of Scotland.”
- The so-called disease or cancer of bronze is the presence of salts of chlorine, atacamita and paratacamite, on the surface of coins, sculptures and other objects formed by copper alloys and is very destructive.
- A HARD-UP primary school has sent pupils home with begging bowls – yoghurt pots for collecting coins.
- The coins of these princes, who are designated in Greek as “kings,” “great,” “invincible,” rival the best work which proceeded from Greek mints.
- Rollo had become familiar with this money in the course of his travels in Switzerland, but he did not yet know the names of the Prussian coins.
- Besides the round, numbers of rectangular coins have also been found, from which we can discover the native traditional form of the Bactrian coinage.
- After the reign of Eucratides these rectangular coins present on one side Greek inscriptions, which are repeated in other characters on the reverse.
- Even at the end of the first century B.C. coins of these princes were current on the coast of Surashtra, and they are still found on the banks of the Yamuna.
- The two ladies paid for their purchases with gold coins which they took from elegant gold-mounted porte-monnaies that they carried in their hands, and then, with a dash and a flourish, went away.