Use Circumvent in a sentence. How to use the word Circumvent in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Circumvent. Sentence for Circumvent.
Examples of Circumvent in a sentence
- Because the man wanted to circumvent immigration laws, he snuck into the country inside a shipping truck.
- A politician… one that would circumvent God.
- She considered Mary as plotting treasonably against her power, and began to contrive plans to circumvent and thwart her.
- Seymour was very jealous of all this greatness, and was contriving every means in his power to circumvent and supersede his brother.
- It might be the pate of a politician, which this ass now o’er-reaches; one that would circumvent God, might it not?
- She, consequently, finding that he was unmanageable, did all in her power to embarrass him in his plans, and to thwart and circumvent him.
- Each had her own circle of partisans and adherents, and the court was distracted for many years with the intrigues, the plots, the dissensions, and the endless schemes and counterschemes which were resorted to by the two parties in their efforts to thwart and circumvent each other.
- Peter, in threatening to send him to a monastery, only meant to frighten him; and Alexis, in saying that he wished to go, intended only to circumvent his father, and save himself from being molested by him any more.
- It may seem strange that any one should be so unprincipled and base as to attempt thus to circumvent his own brother, and take away from him his intended wife; but it was not a strange thing at all for the members of the royal and princely families of those days to act in this manner toward each other.
- After some time the tide of fortune turned Caesar contrived, by a succession of adroit maneuvers and movements, to escape from his toils, and to circumvent and surround Pompey’s forces so as soon to make them suffer destitution and distress in their turn.