Use Carnivorous in a sentence. How to use the word Carnivorous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Carnivorous. Sentence for Carnivorous.
Examples of carnivorous in a sentence
- Growing carnivorous plants is a fun project for the family.
- Sarracenia is a genus of carnivorous plants known to most gardeners as pitcher plants.
- Carnivorous plant habitats are moderate to warm in temperature.
- You might not think that research into how carnivorous plants digest their meals would be remotely useful in responding to a pandemic.
- Carnivorous plant habitats are primarily temperate to warm, moist and nutrient-deficient.
- Carnivorous plants grow where soils are low in nitrogen, which is a crucial nutrient for plant vegetative growth.
- Gather some information on what are carnivorous plants’ needs and get started on raising an interesting form of life.
- Their reputation as man eaters is entirely false but some carnivorous plants can catch small mammals and amphibians, such as frogs.
- Dingo; the Australian wild dog, the only carnivorous placental mammal native to Australia at the time of European settlement.
- Carnivorous plants do well in a terrarium environment, which helps conserve moisture.
- A little later in the year, this bluff, now streaked and spotted, will be green with the broad-leaved sundews, curious carnivorous plants that here take the place of grasses.
- This is why all types of carnivorous plants must supplement their nutrient intake with insects, or even small animals and amphibians.
- The vast array of forms in the carnivorous plant family is far too numerous to detail entirely in a list of carnivorous plants, and their predatory methods range the limits of imagination.
- A complete list of carnivorous plants would include those that drown, mechanically trap or catch their prey with gluey substance.
- Carnivorous plants require acidic soils, which are easily provided with sphagnum peat moss in the potting medium.