Use Budget in a sentence. How to use the word Budget in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Budget. Sentence for Budget.
Definition of Budget
- an estimate of income and expenditure for a set period of time.
- allow or provide a particular amount of money in a budget.
Examples of budget in a sentence
- Parents are concerned that only 7% of the school’s budget is being allocated towards purchasing sports equipment, while over 65% will go towards increasing salaries for teachers and other staff.
- A good way to make a budget is to track your actual expenses for several months.
- Budget deficits tend to lead to trade deficits.
- Having a budget and financial plan provide a organization with the oppuntitunity to better manage the flow of money.
- How can I have everything I want and still be on budget?
- In the new period, erecting and improving the budget system for air defense is important to advance the air defense career to develop solidly and quickly.
- The Accountant version that includes budget control and management reports is £ 350.
- Joe Do, the proposed new budget director, is the technocrat par excellence.
- The tenability of the “Walras law” is the prerequisite of general equilibrium, and the tenability of the law is the result of the addition of the individual budget.
- Prepare, administer and implement the annual budget of the marketing department together with the General Manager.
- A budget is a plan you write down to decide how you will spend your money each month.
- Forming a budget is one of the most important parts of financial success.
- Our free budget tracker helps you understand your spending for a brighter financial future.
- It would be interesting, for instance, to compare the budget of Mantua or Ancona, in the first century of our era, with that of Princeton or Cambridge in the twentieth.