Use Bottom in a sentence. How to use the word Bottom in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Bottom. Sentence for Bottom.
Examples of bottom in a sentence
- Beer spilled on the bottom of the barrel.
- At the bottom of the box there was half a pie.
- The flat-bottom steering wheel allows tall drivers more thigh room.
- The state ranked near the bottom – 45th – on sales tax structure.
- Don’t forget to upvote your fave answers as you scroll down and share your own Twilight Zone pandemic rituals in the comment section at the bottom.
- At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence.
- It attached a thread to the book, and let itself down by it to the bottom of the tumbler, and walked round and round the ball of eggs, apparently in great trouble.
- Palestino is left with four, waiting for what the defending champion River Plate does on Wednesday, with 3 , against bottom side Alianza Lima, with 1.
- You assign to a class of little girls a subject of composition, requesting them to copy their writing upon a sheet of paper, leaving a margin an inch wide at the top, and one of half an inch at the sides and bottom.
- There was a great flat stone at the bottom of the cavern, which made an excellent floor, and there was an open place in the top behind, where Phonny thought that the smoke would go out if he should make a fire.
- The cart path led them by a winding way through the woods for a short distance, along a little dell, and then it descended into a ravine, at the bottom of which there was a foaming torrent tumbling over a very rocky bed.