Use Behave in a sentence. How to use the word Behave in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Behave. Sentence for Behave.
Examples of behave in a sentence
- I do not at times know how to behave towards her.
- If she could only be sure that Lisbeth would behave properly and not act like a changeling, a troll child!
- The plans I have formed for my school would be excellent if my boys would only behave properly.
- I shall have to punish you all; perhaps that will help you to learn how to behave.
- I have known children to behave just in this way in learning to read or to write.
- Schlesinger’s books include New Viewpoints in American History (1922); Leaming How to Behave (1946); Paths to the Present (1949); and Prelude to Independence (1958).
- She shifts the perspective by swapping roles of humans and animals, which in turn raises our awareness of how we behave with other animals, which is brutal and unethical most of the time.
- The dispute at last became so violent that the Duke of Lancaster had the rudeness to threaten the Bishop of London that if he did not behave better he would drag him out of the church by the hair of his head.
- Now Will maintains his positive attitude by continuing to behave in the same way.
- The plans I have formed for my school, would be excellent if my boys would only behave properly.
- Lisbeth eagerly promised that if her mother would allow her to go she would behave exactly as a spinning woman should,–she would, really!
- Hereafter she was to behave like other goats or she would have him to deal with; and at this he gave her beard a wag, as if to add force to his words.
- “Altogether too tall and too blonde to behave like such an idiot!” he argued perfectly illogically.