Use Began in a sentence. How to use the word Began in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Began. Sentence for Began.
Examples of Began in a sentence
- In 1925, the Dutch began cultivating it in Sumatra, and the United States Department of Agriculture established plantations in Central America.
- A small commercial operation began in northern British Borneo (now Sabah, part of Malaysia) in 1930.
- In 1970, the plant began liquefying petroleum gas (LPG) instead of cutting acetylene.
- He began to gather an air force to attack the city.
- Strikes A national and indefinite strike of bank workers began on October 13 for wage increases of up to 297 percent.
- She began her life as an actress in the 1930s.
- Bruce Watson said he began to feel better through counseling.
- Cephalon’s shares doubled in value after operations began at noon.
- Last summer, Pat Conroy began to worry about Donald.
- The nightmare of Paloma Alonso, from which she would never wake up, began when she was 23 years old.
- The motet began, as its name (from the French mot: word) suggests, as the musical setting of a sacred text in Latin for unaccompanied chorus.
- At first a successful fashion illustrator, he began to show his then-controversial works in the late 1950’s and soon became a leader of the pop art school.
- He had the foresight to bring the wash before the rain began.
- The store began to sag under the weight of the rain.
- When the rain fell, the crowd began to disperse.
- In this anguish, he began to appease the LORD, his God. He humbled himself humbly before the God of his parents.
- He began his professional life as an accountant, the very model of respectability and conservatism.
- He began to train as an accountant after leaving the whole premises.
- The accountant began to pecula public money.
- It began on 26 March 1971 with the launch of Operation Searchlight.
- I had no raincoat when the rain began.
- There was a loud thunder and large drops of rain began to fall.
- a light rain began to fall.