Use Beautiful in a sentence. Experience the beauty of language through 20 captivating sample sentences. Learn how to effectively incorporate ‘beautiful’ in various contexts, from nature’s wonders to artistic expressions.
Definition of Beautiful
Beauty is a concept that encompasses a wide range of qualities, both visual and non-visual, that are pleasing and evoke a sense of admiration, delight, or satisfaction. It is a subjective and culturally influenced perception that varies from person to person and across different societies.
In terms of visual beauty, it typically refers to the aesthetic qualities of an object, person, or artwork that are visually appealing. It can include aspects such as symmetry, harmony, proportion, color, texture, and form. Visual beauty is often associated with physical attractiveness, but it can also extend to other objects in nature, art, architecture, or even abstract concepts.
However, beauty goes beyond mere appearance. It can also be found in the realms of emotions, ideas, experiences, and actions. Beautiful emotions may include love, compassion, joy, or awe-inspiring moments. Beautiful ideas may involve profound insights, philosophical concepts, or creative breakthroughs. Beautiful experiences might encompass a sense of peace, connection with nature, or a fulfilling moment of accomplishment. Beautiful actions can include acts of kindness, selflessness, or moral integrity.
Ultimately, the definition of beauty is highly subjective, and different individuals may have their own unique interpretations and preferences. It can be influenced by personal taste, cultural norms, societal standards, and individual experiences. What one person finds beautiful may not necessarily resonate with another, highlighting the diverse nature of beauty as a concept.
How is “Beautiful” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Beautiful”?
The word “beautiful” is a versatile adjective in the English language, and it can be used in various ways. Here are some common rules and patterns for using “beautiful”:
- As an adjective describing appearance: “Beautiful” is often used to describe the physical attractiveness of people, objects, or natural scenery. For example:
- “She is a beautiful woman with striking features.”
- “The sunset over the ocean was absolutely beautiful.”
- “The artist created a beautiful sculpture out of marble.”
- To express admiration or appreciation: “Beautiful” can be used to express a positive sentiment and convey admiration or appreciation for something. It goes beyond physical appearance and can be applied to various aspects of life. For example:
- “What a beautiful performance! The dancers were amazing.”
- “The couple exchanged beautiful vows during their wedding ceremony.”
- “I visited a beautiful city in Italy and fell in love with its charm.”
- Figurative or abstract use: “Beautiful” can also be used in a figurative or abstract sense to describe qualities, ideas, or concepts that are not directly related to physical appearance. For example:
- “Her speech was filled with beautiful words of inspiration.”
- “The poet crafted beautiful verses that touched the hearts of many.”
- “The charity organization is doing beautiful work to help those in need.”
- Comparative and superlative forms: Like many adjectives, “beautiful” has comparative and superlative forms for making comparisons. The comparative form is “more beautiful,” and the superlative form is “most beautiful.” For example:
- “She is more beautiful than her sister.”
- “The sunset yesterday was the most beautiful I’ve ever seen.”
It’s important to note that the use of “beautiful” is subjective and can vary based on personal preferences and cultural contexts. These guidelines provide a general understanding of its usage, but the specific usage of “beautiful” in a sentence depends on the intended meaning and the context in which it is used.
How to use the word Beautiful in a sentence?
Here are 20 sample sentences demonstrating the use of the word “beautiful”:
- The flowers in the garden are incredibly beautiful.
- She looked stunning in her beautiful evening gown.
- The artist painted a beautiful landscape of rolling hills.
- The newborn baby has the most beautiful blue eyes.
- The symphony orchestra played a beautiful piece of music.
- We took a hike through the beautiful forest and enjoyed the scenery.
- The bride walked down the aisle in a beautiful white dress.
- The sunset over the mountains was a breathtakingly beautiful sight.
- The actress received praise for her beautiful portrayal of the character.
- The poem he wrote was a beautiful expression of love and longing.
- The beach was adorned with beautiful seashells of various colors.
- The couple exchanged vows in a beautiful ceremony by the beach.
- The house has a beautiful garden with vibrant flowers.
- The talented ballerina performed a beautiful dance routine.
- The city’s architecture is a beautiful blend of old and modern styles.
- She has a beautiful voice that captivates everyone who hears her sing.
- The children made beautiful drawings with bright colors.
- The book is filled with beautiful illustrations that enhance the story.
- The waterfall cascading down the rocks created a beautiful natural spectacle.
- We enjoyed a beautiful picnic in the park on a sunny day.
These sentences showcase different contexts and applications of the word “beautiful,” whether describing nature, people, objects, experiences, or artistic expressions.