Use Auspiciously in a sentence. How to use the word Auspiciously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Auspiciously. Sentence for Auspiciously.
Examples of Auspiciously in a sentence
- Spring blooms auspiciously.
- Last year was a much slower season and this one didn’t start too auspiciously either.
- But the day did not close so auspiciously as it began.
- She started his new job auspiciously on his birthday.
- The first day of the new century had started auspiciously with the discovery of what many regarded as a new planet between Mars and Jupiter.
- It began not quite as auspiciously as the capacity crowd must have wished.
- Although the accession of the young monarch was initially regarded auspiciously
, his reign soon became controversial.
- Hooton’s career began auspiciously with a no-hitter in his fourth major league game for the Cubs, but he gained perhaps his widest recognition for his several playoff performances with the Dodgers.
- The dynasty thrives auspiciously in the Realm of King Parikṣit.
- Since then, lantibiotics such as nisin have been used auspiciously for food preservation and have yet to encounter significant bacterial resistance.
- Come down from your stools both of you and don’t spoil by your stiffneckedness a season that has opened auspiciously, and which under prudent management should end gloriously.
- Three months before the Games, Liu auspiciously passed the exact Olympic B-height and registered his own personal best of 2.27 m at the Olympic Trials in Shijiazhuang to assure a place on the Chinese track and field team.
- Saturday August 13th, the day assigned for the closing scene of the campaign, dawned auspiciously.
- The year begins auspiciously by the signature at New Delhi, India, of a treaty of friendship with India.
- Frederick was, especially in his youth and unlike his father, belligerent and adversarial, aroused by honor and national pride, and so he began his reign auspiciously with a campaign under the aged Johan Rantzau, which reconquered Dithmarchen.