Use Annoyed in a sentence. How to use the word Annoyed in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Annoyed. Sentence for Annoyed.
Examples of Annoyed in a sentence
- The woman was obviously annoyed by the disturbance.
- The colonel looked deeply annoyed at my carelessness.
- The obsequious assistant manager annoyed the other employees of the department.
- What creatures I saw moved with great leisure, as if annoyed that they had to move at all.
- Annoyed by the outburst, her mother descended upon the whole crew, wormed out the merits of the case, and with an even hand apportioned among the offenders penalty or reproof.
- Being possessed himself of great decision of character, and delighting, as he did, in promptness and energy of action, he lost all patience sometimes, when annoyed by the delays, or the hesitation, or the inefficiency of others, who were not so richly endowed by nature as himself.
- Annouchka seemed to shun me, and no longer indulged in those head-shakings that had annoyed me so much in the first days of our acquaintance.
- But instead of being annoyed by the question, Mrs. Tome Gallien seemed on the contrary to be rather amused with it.