Use Announce in a sentence. How to use the word Announce in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Announce. Sentence for Announce.
Examples of Announce in a sentence
- We are pleased to announce the launch of the new affiliate program on the my affiliate network.
- Floyd Flake went to his church on Sunday to announce his resignation from Congress so he could devote more time to his congregation.
- Now that the civil war is over, the government is expected to announce an unconditional amnesty for members of the various rebel factions.
- The Avesta had already found a motive for the fall of Yima in the fact that he had refused to announce the law, and at length had begun to love lies.
- They are no longer sooth-sayers and seers; they do not predict any more; they do not announce definite facts; they only know what will and must be the consequences of the sinful life of the people: they proclaim a great judgment; they declare what must be done in order to turn aside the wrath of Jehovah.
- The command which I give thee is not hidden from thee, nor is it far off, that thou shouldst say, Who will go up to heaven and bring it down, or who will go over the sea and announce it to us?
- Deborah, the wife of Lapidoth, of the tribe of Issachar, dwelt in the land of Benjamin, between Bethel and Ramah, under the palm-tree; she could announce the will of Jehovah, and the people came to her to obtain counsel and judgment.
- At length Joab could announce to David that Rabbath-Ammon, the chief city of the Ammonites, was reduced to extremities; the king must come to enter into the city.
- The childish petulance, the outburst of temper, the streak of almost malicious perversity, is but the child’s way of expressing his quarrel with himself; and when the sharp physical pain comes, it seems to announce the subjugation of an enemy.