Use Alone in a sentence. How to use the word Alone in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Alone. Sentence for Alone.
Examples of alone in a sentence
- Love is repaid by love alone.
- He and Taria were alone.
- “We’re alone now,” Martos continued.
- Is that fair to anyone who’s alone?
- Step off the train all alone at dawn.
- She alone remained calm in the midst of all the confusion.
- But they are far from being alone in that respect.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! And if this is news to you, my guess is you’re probably alone.
- It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.
- Even out here in space you’re not alone, not even when you leave reality behind and enter Nullspace.
- Education alone can conduct us to that enjoyment which is, at once, best in quality and infinite in quantity.
- One lineage, designated as royal within its jurisdiction in legendary times, is alone eligible to provide the occupier of a particular office.
- Lee Myung-bak on Wednesday expressed his desire to dialogue with Pyongyang and said Seoul’s tough military stance alone will not ease tensions on the Korean peninsula.
- 1936 – The last surviving member of the thylacine species, Benjamin, dies alone in his cage at the Hobart Zoo in Tasmania.
- Let’s see our beginnings well and the results will be managed alone.
- Although refused permission to leave China, he set out for India alone in 629.
- In infants or young persons, support alone may occasionally, but not usually, be sufficient to permit the separated muscles to rejoin.
- The fact is that his father lives alone in New York because of work.
- When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.
- Valentine’s Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone.