Use Against in a sentence. How to use the word Against in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Against.
Examples of Against in a sentence
- As a Democratic U.S. senator (1865-1868), he supported President Johnson’s stand against Radical Reconstruction measures.
- Play an agreed chord against.
- The aerial bombings have neutralized the threat of artillery attacks against the allied ground forces.
- This is a good way to stop early air strikes against your Warmaster or artillery.
- The use of modern weapons has made it difficult to protect civilians against aerial bombardment.
- The statue commemorates the city’s defense against the Prussians in the Franco-Prussian War of 1870-1871.
- The constant click of the keys and the click of the car slammed against his ears like a freight train.
- I went to the boss to protest against the new rules.
- The coat provides permanent protection against heavy rain.
- Trumpski, a Huntsville accountant and former Republican county chairman, is running against the State Rep.
- A strong opponent of Maimonides and his rationalistic philosophy, Abba Mari persuaded Solomon ben Adret of Barcelona, one of the greatest rabbinical authorities of his day, to issue a ban in 1305 against secular and philosophical studies by students under the age of 30.
- Rain splashed against the French windows.
- Methods Plot a regression curve with the potency of the hepatitis B vaccine as a model against time.
- The controversy against resentment extends through the writings of Nietzsche.
- His writings are a long diatribe against ignorance.
- In particular, they believe that their own writings can create a popular opinion that will vote against this powerful complex.
- His writings were branded as obscene and blasphemous against God.
- It is an important protection against non-professional behavior such as obtaining an illegal abortion or the death of a disabled baby.
- Violence and harassment against providers of abortion services continued to intensify.
- Several characteristics discriminate against this species from others.