Use Advertising in a sentence. How to use the word Advertising in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Advertising. Sentence for Advertising.
Examples of Advertising in a sentence
- That advertising campaign was an absolute master blow.
- It is financed by advertising by local businesses
- The company tried to cancel the unwanted advertising.
- Be responsible for tax advertising; to manage tax receipts and certificates.
- Stores are advertising local products with buy-local food labels.
- It is forbidden to change the advertising materials provided by advertisers, namely graphic images, banners.
- Misleading and false advertising is used as a valid means of unfair competition on the part of illegal operators.
- Ford did not accept any responsibility for misleading advertising.
- All advertising and promotional literature will be written to avoid cheating in any way.
- Cross-linking websites and advertising affiliate programs can also help.
- Bruce Barton; (1886-1967), American advertising executive and writer.
- In 1912 he became assistant sales manager for the publishers P.F. Collier and Son in New York City, and it was for this firm that he wrote his first advertising copy.
- BBDO (as the firm was familiarly known) quickly became one of the most influential advertising agencies in the world, and much credit for its growth goes to Barton.
- Telephone: 6322361121125 contact manager can be released in advertising business software ( details ) report couplet additionally.
- The name Panono is being thrown out and replaced with “Professional360” possibly to mimic the idea behind the advertising of, already popular GoPro cameras.
- This company commissioned Habdon Sundblom, who remodeled the Santa Claus of Thomas Nast, for the Christmas advertising campaign of that year.
- This eventually led to bans on certain advertising, and requirements for warning labels on tobacco products.
- To people of this class, and to merchants advertising their wares, we owe the three thousand or more graffiti found at Pompeii.