Use Accidents in a sentence. How to use the word Accidents in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accidents. Sentence for Accidents.
Examples of Accidents in a sentence
- Work accidents trail far behind.
- So you wish me to meet with accidents?
- “Accidents are not adventures,” said Phonny.
- Sometimes she met with accidents which were attended with some danger.
- Some had been injured by the storms which they had encountered on the way from İzmir or by accidents of the sea.
- Accidents sometimes happened, she knew, in these rough encounters; and, at any rate, it terrified her to see her husband exposed to such dangers.
- The possibility of more home accidents will increase in future years when a growing population acquires more leisure, more time at home, more powered hobby and gardening equipment, more home play equipment, and more home swimming pools.
- The burns caused by electrical accidents are of two types: those resulting from current flowing through the tissues and those resulting from high temperatures in close proximity of the body.
- Predictive models of diffuse graph, non-linear regression and gray theory are established from different aspects by analyzing the characteristics of traffic accidents.
- to manage the investigation and punishment of the main import and export accidents of food safety and quality, and the elimination of sources of contamination transmitted by food.
- Unusual omens or prodigies (lusus naturae) were also reported, as well as less important events—births, marriages, divorces, deaths, murders, and accidents.
- There is always danger of accidents, in traveling,” he added, “but there is no more danger for Stuyvesant alone than if he were in company.”
- You will have a very pleasant journey, I have no doubt,–that is, if you have accidents enough.
- “Accidents!” said Stuyvesant.
- There are a great many different diseases, and accidents, and injuries which they are exposed to, and it requires constant watchfulness, and considerable, intelligence, to guard against them.