For every American citizen, Memorial Day is one of the most important days. Originally called as Decoration Day, this day is celebrated on the last Monday of May of each year.
It is the day in remembrance of all those men and women of the army who died while serving the nation during the war. It was first observed in 1868 to honor all the American men and women who lost their lives in the Civil War.
On this important day, send the inspiring wishes of Memorial Day in the form of text messages and precious quotes to your business partners and professional contacts to remind you of the importance of this historic day. Below is a collection of warm wishes and sample messages from Memorial Day 20xx that you can use to send personalized wishes on the professional front.
Memorial Day Messages for Business
- Remember all our uniformed heroes who made the last sacrifices to defend our country from the enemies on this special day. I wish you a warm and happy Memorial Day 20xx.
- We are a country of brave souls who fought for the pride of the country and shed their blood and gave their lives for the compatriots. Happy Memorial Day for you and your family.
- We are fortunate to have been born in a country with brave men and women of the army who fought for the freedom and pride of the nation and brought us happiness. My best wishes at Memorial Day 20xx.
- On the occasion of Memorial Day, we bowed our heads in silence to remember and honor the sacrifices of hundreds of men and women who gave their lives for the country. Happy Memorial Day.
- Feel proud to call yourself an American, as we have all fought for freedom and righteousness. Let’s honor the spirits of our soldiers who brought us success. Happy Memorial Day 20xx.
- The brave soldiers are immortal as they live in our memories and hearts. Let us honor your sacrifice and remember them for bringing happiness into our lives. I wish you a happy Memorial Day.
- Freedom has a high price and we got it after losing the lives of hundreds of men and women in the army. We value and value such a remarkable sacrifice that they made. Happy Memorial Day.
- We are honored to carry such a strong legacy of brave American soldiers who are the heroes of real life. Let us be proud of such an amazing story. I wish you a very happy Memorial Day.
- Today is the day to thank and honor every patriot who shed his blood for the country to bring freedom. Let’s bow our heads with respect in remembrance of all those men. Happy Memorial Day.
- It takes courage to keep the faith of the people alive and fight with courage for the people of the country. Our soldiers deserve all the honor and respect. Send warm wishes on Memorial Day.