Human Rights Day is celebrated annually around the world on December 10 of each year.
This date was chosen to honor the adoption and proclamation of the United Nations General Assembly, which took place on December 10, 1948. Human rights are a crucial element in the relationships that exist between different individuals and the government.
The government exercises optimal power over its citizens. However, human rights limit this power. In that way, states must take into account the basic needs of the people and also protect their freedom. You can also send these messages as Human Rights Day Whatsapp and Facebook Status, Wishes and Messages to Wish a Happy Human Rights Day.
Here is a unique collection of human rights slogans and messages that are truly inspiring in every way.
- Through this message, I wish you a Happy Human Rights Day. I hope your rights are protected and you get happiness and peace in your state.
- Wishing you a happy Human Rights Day on this glorious occasion. Always be yourself and stand up for your rights, as everyone has the freedom to express themselves well.
- I wish you a happy Human Rights Day. May this day be an occasion to honor our rights, defend them and celebrate them to the fullest.
- Human Rights Day reminds us of our powers to stop any injustice or abuse by any authority. Let’s come together to celebrate those powerful rights.
- If you’re right, stand up for yourself and your individuality. Never stop telling the truth that you know and see. Happy Human Rights Day.
- Human rights are an important power in today’s society where all authorities seek to dominate and oppress their citizens. Let us all celebrate the glorious Human Rights Day together.
- Human beings are born free and have the power to express themselves voluntarily. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day.
- To have a peaceful nation, we need to respect human rights … We need to make sure that everyone has been fed and only then can we call ourselves developed in a true sense. Best regards on Human Rights Day.
- Human Rights Day reminds us all that undemocratic countries are taking the rights of the innocent and people are losing their lives due to injustice and violence. We promise to fight for your improvement. Happy Human Rights Day to you.
- Never give up on people who keep you from telling the truth. Never apologize for being you. Never give up your confidence to fight for what is right…. Human Rights Day for you my dear friend.
- It doesn’t matter what job we’re in…. No matter how old or young we are … No matter what our financial status is … The only thing that matters is that we should all be treated properly … Send them warm wishes on Human Rights Day.
- Who says a man can’t make a difference…? The journey of a thousand miles always begins with the first step…. So never hesitate to take your step. Human Rights Day for you.
- We are all human and we are all born with dignity and with the same rights and if someone takes away our rights, it is our duty to fight…. Always be strong…. Human Rights Day!!!!
- No one has the right to deny human rights and if someone is doing that then it is inhumane and we must confront it…. May God give us all the strength to fight against evil.
- By just giving all humans their rights, surely we can make this earth a much better place to live … where there will be peace, happiness and growth for all. Best regards on Human Rights Day.
- When the rights of any man are threatened…. It means that the rights of each man are diminished and therefore, we must all defend it…. !!!!
- Education is the best way to open your mind … teach the importance of human rights … teach respect for human rights and have a peaceful place to live. Best regards on Human Rights Day.
Slogans on Human Rights Day
Send slogans on Human Rights Day to family and loved ones and celebrate the powerful rights that everyone should exercise.
- Large and small, human rights are for everyone. Let us all come together to celebrate the powerful Human Rights that allow us to speak our minds without fear.
- No matter what our job is, what our height is, we all deserve to be treated fairly and correctly. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
- What a wonderful sight, when everyone is treated correctly. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day. Let’s celebrate together.
- The Rights of every man are reduced when the Rights of a man are threatened. On this Human Rights Day, I send love and good wishes to celebrate the power of each individual.
- What I mainly want is not to be treated inhumanely. Human rights give the individual the power to go ahead and speak his mind without fear of anyone. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
- No human being should be without rights. Let’s all come together to celebrate the power of all human rights.
- We are all creation of God: avoid the violation of Human Rights. Use the optimal powers of human rights to oppose the authorities that oppress the rights and minds of the people. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
Human rights quotes and sayings
Share the messages of human rights sayings with your loved ones to make them feel good and celebrate human rights, which are powers of each and every individual in society.
- As long as we have enough people in this country willing to fight for their rights, we will be called a democracy. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
- Denying Human Rights is challenging your own Humanity. Have a happy Human Rights Day and celebrate the freedom to stand up to any oppressive authority.
- Do not hesitate, do not delay, in treating everyone in the right way. Have a happy Human Rights Day. Let’s unite in celebrating the glorious rights and powers bestowed on all.
- Don’t be mean, don’t be hated, human rights should not be violated. Through this human rights message, I wish you a happy human rights day and hope you celebrate the powers that be well.
- Show that you care, let’s all be fair, Human Rights for all. I wish you a glorious and happy Human Rights Day to celebrate the powers of each individual in society.
- Human rights are not a part but the whole. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day. I hope you enjoy a joyous celebration of the best powers any individual can gain.
- If a country does not recognize minority rights and human rights, including women’s rights, it will not have the kind of stability and prosperity possible. I wish you all a happy Human Rights Day. Let us all joyfully celebrate the glorious rights and power of each individual.