Penguins are the only flightless birds that look very cute, funny, and walk with their chin up. These birds are on the brink of extinction.
They are found in the southern hemisphere of the globe. There are eighteen species of penguins and five are on the endangered list. Global warming, pollution of the oceans, destruction of its food source by humans and others are threatening reasons for this beautiful creature. Celebrate this Penguin Awareness Day on January 20 by wearing a black and white suit or tux and spread the word about Penguin Awareness Day.
Penguin Awareness Day Messages
- Protect the penguin, a beautiful creation of God, from extinction.
- Penguins are amazing birds that don’t fly. Let’s keep them.
- Penguins are so cute that no one can get mad just looking at them.
- Let’s wear black clothes and a tuxedo to spread awareness on penguin awareness day.
- Let’s protect our fellow living beings by protecting our environment.
Cute penguin love phrases
- Penguins are very cute birds that walk upright. They appear to be wearing a black and white outfit when they walk.
- Penguins look like nuns when they walk.
- Penguins are the best species for monogamy. Once they find their soul mate, they live together for a long time.
- When a male penguin finds the right female, she proposes to him with a pebble
- I wish to find a partner to lie a penguin.
Penguin Captions for Instagram
- A penguin cannot be a giraffe, so be a penguin.
- A penguin can teach marching better than a drill teacher
- Penguins are the human being of all birds.
- A lion may be the king of the forest, but if he is in Antarctica, he has to be a penguin.
- Technically, a penguin is black and white, so it can be counted twice per census.
Penguin awareness slogans
- “They are truly one of the cutest creatures on the planet and they need our support to save them. Let’s save the penguins. “
- “Only we can save them from the extinction of the planet. Let’s join hands to raise awareness about penguins and save them. “
- “It’s time to express our love for penguins by saving them and ensuring their future.”