Use Words in a sentence. How to use the word Words in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Words.
Examples of Words in a sentence
- *** A wave broke over him and his words were lost.
- *** It’s a great way for you to describe, in your own words, who you are and the type of person you’re looking for.
- *** Can’t seem to find the right words?
- *** Look below to see some Sample Headlines and Descriptive Words to get you started.
- *** Here the conditions of the two men are grasped in verbal units of equal length linked by alliteration of the contrasting words.
- *** Look for words and concepts such as abacus, Thales’ theorem, the obtuse triangle and much more in this special place.
- *** Donald had come to the conclusion that he had no choice but to accept Richard’s words as the truth.
- *** Your words fall like acid rain on the wounded petals of my heart.
- *** Words are the elements of a sentence.
- *** She omitted three words when she copied the sentence and the result was nonsense.
- *** This book guides us in the use of words and idioms in English.
- *** And the identification of words is a prerequisite for understanding?
- *** The answer surprised him so much that for a moment he was lost by the words.
- *** I was never a great reader. I am a slow reader, which is unusual, because I love language and I love words. But it’s hard for me to read …
- *** In other words, innumerable trillions of alternate universes shoot up at every moment of time.
- *** The sentimental words on the cards tell mothers why they are appreciated.
- *** Foolish stones without words but sentimental, spirit is for cultivation.
- *** His words were indistinguishable.
- *** Once again, the language of the network has a great formulation of words with phrases of arbitrariness, easy to deceive that they do not even understand.
- *** Misused words often generate deceptive thoughts.
- *** The image of a stutterer’s words colliding with each other as they try to get out and enter a sentence is a fairly convincing notion.