Use Widest in a sentence. How to use the word Widest in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Widest. Sentence for Widest.
Examples of Widest in a sentence
- The widest range on the market.
- Is widest in the scrabble dictionary?
- World’s widest plane nails ‘extremely successful’ second test flight.
- In this list, I rank the widest countries in the world from east to west.
- This record is for the widest tongue on a teenager.
- And what kind of sword is generally the widest?
- That is the widest single piece since rolls only come that wide.
- To conduct global propagation in a computationally tractable manner, we construct a weighted graph and solve the widest path problem in it.
- These are the 4X binoculars that provide the widest field of view available to give a full panoramic view of sporting events or wilderness areas.
- Get an answer for ‘Which of the quadratic functions has the widest graph?
- But the fullest and widest impact of those upheavals, as of the nascent Industrial Revolution made possible by new advances in Western technology, would be realized only in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- He accordingly selects the part of the box where there is the widest crack, and where consequently the brightest light shines through.
- This faith we find in full force and the widest extent among the Arians of Iran; but it must have existed in a degree hardly less among the Aryas on the Indus and the Ganges.
- Thus, a good century after the founding of Gades, the commerce of the Phenicians reached the widest extension which it ever obtained.
- The scientific theory of Conduct results from analysis of the Word, and constitutes anthroponomy (including ethics, politics, and art in its widest sense), sociology, or Ethical Realism, as opposed to all forms of Ethical Idealism.