Use Widely in a sentence. How to use the word Widely in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Widely.
Examples of Widely in a sentence
- *** The steam accumulator is an energy saving equipment widely used in the heat supply system.
- *** Motet, in music, a form of polyphony widely used from about 1225 to after 1750 and appearing in so many varieties that no defini-tion can cover them all.
- *** The conceit was widely used in the 17th century by the English metaphysical poets, including John Donne, Henry Vaughan, and Bichard Crashaw.
- *** Multiple linear regression is widely used in prediction.
- *** This species of dolphin is widely distributed throughout the world.
- *** Wiesbaden Army Airfield was widely used in the “Operation Vittles”, also known as Berlin Airlift.
- *** the products are widely used for garments, footwear, handbags, cloth curtains and other decorations.
- *** Although Lugar is widely respected by his colleagues, Hoosier was unable to develop a convincing campaign.
- *** Once again, he shuffled the recalcitrant deck, smiling too widely, drawing his attention.
- *** Then, based on the Taquchi Method widely used in quality engineering, the optimization of a small small-sized plastic clog was presented.
- *** Today, the OFDM system is widely used in different communication systems. For example, the wireless network can attenuate the multipath effect by using guard interval signal in the OFDM system.
- *** He is widely known for both his popular and technical writings in science.
- *** Its two houses face the street in front, widely open, in contrast to the side privacy of George’s lair.
- *** Two of his books were widely popular: Rats, Lice, and History (1935), a vivid account of the history of typhus; and As I Remember Him: the Biography of R.S. (1940), a witty, sensitive autobiography in the form of a biography of a friend. “R.S.,” it was said, stood for “Romantic Self.”
- *** The term is more widely employed in English-language writings than its equivalent of Greek origin, autochthons.