Use Venerable in a sentence. How to use the word Venerable in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Venerable. Sentence for Venerable.
Examples of Venerable in a sentence
- The cathedral is a venerable building.
- Columbia was a young city compared to the venerable Charleston.
- We plan to visit the venerable ruins of the abbey.
- May Day has become a venerable institution.
- The battle was the venerable one of pure art, formalist versus art with a social function.
- Miami’s venerable red and cream two-story floors rumbled along the Thames embankment for the last time in 1963.
- I silently prayed for peace to those venerable remains.
- In December 1994, for example, the venerable retailer had an increase in sales in the same store of 7. 3 percent.
- He celebrated three venerable Cleveland institutions.
- Now, venerable gentlemen, the ninety-two Rules that imply the Atonement arise to be recited.
- Appeared before three or four venerable knights who gave him a lecture on how to behave in the Far East.
- But now the venerable types go their separate ways.
- Until that day, this venerable letter, like a kidnapped virgin, will be jealously guarded by those who have signed it.
- Hell, even the venerable New York Times devoted a lot of ink to the whole exaggerated affair.
- As for the deans, there is an ancient and venerable tradition of the foolish saint.
- Breakspear was more venerable and less ostentatious than most universities.
- While the church burned, parishioners brought out venerable items, including a safe where the books were kept.
- At his death, Venerable Bede gave his spices to his fellow priests.
- The video subsystem was the venerable Trident 8900C Super VGA card.
- In this, they followed a venerable tradition.
- This is what he has done to the venerable game of golf and our conception of what is and is not possible.
- Maybe you still value these venerable institutions, and although you see weaknesses in them, you are working to see how they change.
- The attorney-client privilege against compulsory testimony is the most venerable privilege of the law.