How to use the word Upgrading in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Upgrading.
Examples of Upgrading in a sentence
- We’re working on upgrading the server as old server IPs were blocked from the network level due to abusive users that were on the server.
- Alam confirmed that the equipment was in good shape though the software needed some upgrading.
- See the instructions for upgrading plugins for more information.
- Upgrading memory and hard drives is fairly easy to do.
- Upgrading across multiple non-LTS versions is handled automatically.
- Interested in upgrading to a Premium account?
- VMware recommends upgrading all server components during the first maintenance window.
- And, sometimes upgrading obsolete hardware forces an upgrade to the OS, since the drivers for the new hardware won’t work with the old OS.
- This section lists requirements that must be met before upgrading to the latest version on SEM.
- Prepare for your future with academic upgrading courses in English, mathematics and the sciences.
- Upgrading across multiple versions.
- Before upgrading it can be a good idea to backup your Grafana database.
- The city has recently spent $3 million on upgrading its sports stadium.
- Upgrading items, also known as trimming, is a way to improve an item.
- This documentation guide is about upgrading a Drupal 6 or Drupal 7 site to Drupal 8 or a later version.
- The upgrade walkthrough does not describe all details and steps for upgrading the Remedy IT Service Management Suite.
- Upgrading programs and courses are tuition-free for domestic students.
- While we always recommend backing up the operational database, it is imperative that a backup is made prior to upgrading to 19.2.1 or later.
- This section describes the process of upgrading from old versions of Buildbot.
- If you are upgrading ArcGIS Server to 10.8.1 from a version earlier than 10.3, a direct upgrade is not supported.
- We recommend upgrading multiple versions at a time.