Use Transferral in a sentence. How to use the word Transferral in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Transferral. Sentence for Transferral.
Examples of Transferral in a sentence
- He is then put on a cart for transferral to the operating room.
- This project adds further strength to the hypothesis that prolonged time in purified seawater before transferral provides a number of benefits
- The lawyer said they are considering filing a judicial review at the High Court over the transferral application
- War crimes investigators request transferral of genocide suspect Felicien Kabuga to United Nations custody for trial.
- Andrew suggested the DNA transferral could be down to Murdoch potentially resting his hand on a chair, which Joanne may have later sat in.
- Initial contract sales that had been offered as a temporary alternative to transferral of ownership did not contribute much to moving sales.
- A statistical study of transferral and promotion mechanisms relating to the appointment of professors at Japanese national universities based on cross tabulation …
- The modulated voice piped up again, We have reached the transferral zone.
- For example, the employment of the staff and the accreditation of the current associate degree programmes after the transferral from UOWCHK / CCCU to UOW.
- Unauthorized copying or transferral, in whole or in part, of this manual is prohibited.
- Tapt cards provide for a contact free transferral experience.
- We were able to have all our tests and scans in GCRM Belfast but the egg collection and transferral was done in the Glasgow Clinic.
- … a professor of geriatric medicine at the University of Sydney, said the option of hospital transferral needed to be seriously considered.
- … frighteningly high, and the transferral of irradiated scrap metal, often by dealers who are children, is ensuring the spread of the toxic waste.
- The information on a live scan form facilitates the transferral of fingerprint images to the State and Federal government and then to the requesting agency.