Use Synthesized in a sentence. How to use the word Synthesized in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Synthesized. Sentence for Synthesized.
Examples of Synthesized in a sentence
- Amphiphilic poly(vinyl pyridine)(PVP) with uniform polyoxyethylene(PEO) was synthesized by copolymerization of the PEO macromer with 2-vinyl pyridine in benzene, using AIBN as initiator.
- Clozapine was first synthesized in 1958 as one of over 1900 tricyclic compounds with a structural similarity to imipramine.
- As vinyl chloride synthesized from acetylene and hydrogen chloride converted to polyvinyl chloride, mercury chloride should be used as a catalyst and activated carbon as a carrier.
- Using, the benzene benzene ester was synthesized from phenol and phenyl acetyl chloride by direct esterification.
- The water stabilizing compound is synthesized from the by-product in the production of acetyl chloride.
- METHODS 1-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline was synthesized from phenethylamine by three steps: acetylation with acetyl chloride, cyclization with PPA and reduction with potassium borohydride.
- Otherwise, we synthesized acetyl-4-methylphenyl ester and carried out its Fries rearrangement reaction.
- The next year chemists at Merck Laboratories synthesized this sulfur-containing compound, using a procedure suggested by du Vigneaud.
- His laboratory also synthesized vasopressin, a similar pituitary hormone that causes elevation of the blood pressure.
- The electrolyte sexual tolerance of the thickener can be improved apparently by the introduction of macromer synthesized by maleic anhydride and fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene.