Use Story in a sentence. How to use the word Story in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Story. Sentence for Story.
Examples of Story in a sentence
- Mr. Ferguson said that the prisoner had invented the story to get a lighter sentence.
- The apocryphal story of Columbus and the egg is very interesting.
- The last decades of the twentieth century tell a story that would bitterly disappoint the first preachers.
- The line between story and fiction, between social satire and sentimental snapshots, was blurring.
- But this is only part of the story and it can be very deceiving.
- Still, Lelyveld tells the most compelling story of how a supremely well-intentioned man fought, through five decades of activism, with a series of evasiveness, compromises, setbacks and defeats.
- But his story is not so emblematic or convincing.
- I’ve been stunned all afternoon, waiting for the next part of your story.
- his story of being kidnapped by little green men was completely absurd.
- In the story, the protagonist Mathilde changes from self-deception to salvation, but ends with the absurd.
- If she had been using a yarmulke, it would have been a different story.
- The same consideration applies to the initial impetus for your story.
- The name means “the roarer,” but the origin of the story is obscure.
- This is what the Knight says when he cuts the story.
- Now she has illustrated a second story, equally funny, about the time when the maid Belinda captures the maid Belinda.