How to use the word Potential in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Potential.
Examples of Potential in a sentence
- Potential generally refers to a currently unrealized ability.
- There may of course be good potential or bad potential.
- The potential for global forest cover.
- Potential energy, stored energy that depends upon the relative position of various parts of a system.
- This work would in turn increase the potential energy of the object.
- Unlocking the digital potential for rural small businesses across the country could add $47 billion to the U.S.
- Potential energy is the energy stored within an object, due to the object’s position, arrangement or state.
- Objective To evaluate the potential of MRI subtraction in the demonstration of normal meninges.
- The actual potential energy of an object depends on its position relative to other objects.
- Texans wide receiver Brandin Cooks joins “Inside Training Camp Live” to talk about his new team, Houston’s offensive potential in 2020 and more.
- Under all but the most extreme fire weather conditions, topography and fuels are significant factors affecting potential fire spread and burn severity.
- A half-frightened, half-willing captive, she stood in her prison and looked with furtive eyes into the little, potential face of Hickory Dock.
- This report provides an assessment of the potential for energy savings from heat pumps in New York State.
- Nobody knows the reasons, knowingly, by the City Council, which is a priority urban tool to start a new era with legal guarantees for its sustainable development and boost a paralyzed economy, which prevents potential investments, creation of jobs and recover the sea front.
- Their eccentric characters and situations give rise to brilliant moments that reflect the potential of the arena with which the series gives, but that in turn ends up submerging them in a dangerous dynamic by establishing too much dependence on their gags and not giving due emphasis to the story and season’s bow.