Use Other in a sentence. How to use the word Other in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Other. Sentence for Other.
Examples of Other in a sentence
- The threshing machine was used in North America and other developed grain-growing areas of the world from 1840 to about 1940.
- It also has a prehensile tail, which it uses to attach itself to seaweed or other available supports.
- Therefore metals cannot combine with each other, and a compound between two metals cannot exist.
- Therefore in compounds of nonmetals, an exact electron transfer from a nonmetal to the other cannot take place.
- A very pure form of gelatine is made from the air bladder of sturgeon or other fish.
- He was mayor of Buffalo from 1862 to 1866 and was a director of several railroads and other corporations.
- McDowell wrote little and the few published notices of his work were ignored at first; but by 1829 he had performed 12 ovariotomies as well as numerous other abdominal operations.
- Remarkably fast on the wing, the skua obtains most of its food by chasing other seabirds and forcing them to drop or disgorge their prey, usually fish.
- The thing, which sets this venue apart from the others available in London, this Christmas, is that the atmosphere it possesses is unlike any other.
- But Ibsen’s thesis is that in a sound marriage, husband and wife must be true to themselves as well as to each other.
- The factors that cause these changes, or in other words, cause this pollution, are called pollutants.
- Other important pollutants include biomagnification, the emission of greenhouse gases and carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, haze and smog.
- For example, in a bubble diagram for a floor, the bubbles can represent the movement of a space and provide information about the sizes of the rooms and what their relation to each other is.