Use New in a sentence. How to use the word New in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word New.
Examples of New in a sentence
- *** That firm is looking for a new accountant.
- *** The new city enlivens a wide rural neighborhood.
- *** The ultramodern interior of the new railway station at Port Said.
- *** They permit a much wider usage and the opportunity for new lighting developments.
- *** He made a new compass from the spear and the needle.
- *** Captain Donald ordered Erick to find a new life-buoy.
- *** Meanwhile the American and French revolutions had unleashed new political and social forces in the Western world.
- *** The dog was discombobulated until it learned its way around the new house.
- *** They replaced the old fence with a new better stone bulwark.
- *** Silk weaving is a traditional industry of the city, and oil extraction from oil shales is a new industry developed in the 1950’s.
- *** The establishment of new dioceses and the convocation of particular councils fail within its purview.
- *** We are pleased to announce the launch of the new affiliate program on the my affiliate network.
- *** This one veggies sausage bake will be your new favorite sausage dinner.
- *** New Year’s Day, which according to the Gregorian calendar falls on January 1, is one of the most popular occasions in the world.
- *** NASA discovered a new galaxy and they think that it is possible there is a life there.
- *** Variable speed: the new variable speed pumps offer a remarkable improvement over the storage tank systems.
- *** The new Combi can be used as a passenger plane or to transport goods.
- *** In 1896 it was arranged to place two new cables to France and one (for duplex work) to Germany.
- *** Finally, let me introduce Jane, our new accountant.
- *** The appearance of managerial accounting, the symbolized counter scientifically enters a new stage.