Use Nearby in a sentence. How to use the word Nearby in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Nearby. Sentence for Nearby.
Examples of nearby in a sentence
- There are iron and steel works nearby, and the town produces electrical machinery and paper goods.
- They are using helicopters and dogs to search for him nearby.
- Gasps began to emanate from the nearby throng.
- When a wealthy bachelor moves into a nearby mansion, the Bennets go crazy.
- Cattle, hogs, sheep, and poultry are raised, and there are extensive natural-gas fields nearby.
- Benize grabbed a nearby patch of cloth and poured water on it from a nearby decanter.
- Asia was explored and “Further Asia” (China and nearby are as ) more accurately mapped.
- The artwork is also strategically located on the flight path to the nearby Sola airport, where it can be clearly seen from above.
- They sent immediately for Richard Penderel, who lived in a farm house nearby, and for another brother, who was at Boscobel.
- Walter himself was away, engaged at work tiling a house nearby.
- The campus and its signature “Hill” lure students with green space, nearby lakes, and vistas of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- could it possibly change the tidal patterns in the nearby shoreline?