Use Headache in a sentence. How to use the word Headache in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Headache. Sentence for Headache.
Examples of Headache in a sentence
- Headache, a pain or ache across the forehead or within the head; it is not a disease but a symptom.
- One of the most frequent sources of headache is tenseness in the muscles of the head and neck, sometimes because of local injury or a nervous disturbance, sometimes because of emotional tension.
- A seemingly general headache may actually come from a disorder in a small isolated part of the head, especially from the eyes.
- However, this kind of headache varies considerably from person to person and from time to time in the same person.
- This kind of headache produces as much acute pain as if it had a clearly defined physical origin.
- Frequently headache is the most acute symptom of some minor underlying condition, such as constipation, indigestion, fatigue, or menstruation.
- Headache remedies are as varied as the causes, and some are dangerous for a number of reasons.
- Although the majority of commercial headache remedies are mild analgesics or pain relievers, this is not true of all.
- A physician should be consulted when recurrent headache is a new experience.
- We present a 13-year-old patient with pituitary abscess, who suffered from vertigo, headache and left temporal hemianopsia.
- Conclusion: by providing intervention in body position and the use of an improved posture mat, headache, lumbodorsal pain and vomiting can be reduced or avoided in patients undergoing thyroid surgery.
- I had a little headache and from time to time I felt nausea rise in my throat.
- The most common adverse reactions of this medicine are dry mouth, headache, nausea and insomnia, etc.
- Results: symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness and dysphagia were common in this group of patients, and headache and nuchal rigidity were found in 51.6% and 32.3% of patients, respectively.