Use Foolish in a sentence. How to use the word Foolish in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Foolish. Sentence for Foolish.
Examples of Foolish in a sentence
- Westerly thin old wind, weaves an absurdly silly foolish network.
- Rehoboam was foolish enough to follow advice which could not but be ruinous.
- Here Rollo looked rather foolish, but he did not reply.
- I think they were foolish to try to get up to God, for God is everywhere.
- It would be foolish—it would be cruel to send her to Rosedale.
- Few men, I imagine, have been the objects of so many foolish infatuations.
- Well, I think you would be very foolish.
- Their talk concerned love, and he opened his heart and displayed all its foolish weakness.
- He told her that she was a foolish girl to cry, for he only did it for fun.
- He made some foolish denial or evasion; but before he had finished I turned from Mrs. Maradick and faced him impulsively.
- The reasons, moreover, given by the elders, why they desired a king, do not agree with the situation, but rather with the time of Eli, who also had foolish sons.
- How like a foolish boy he looked as he stood there, in front of the sinking fire, trying to hide behind that hollow echo!
- It was the silliest story imaginable,–a foolish account of true-lovers separated by designing persons and dying of a broken heart! Imagine a grown man crying over such nonsense as that!
- It is impossible if it were wise, and it would be foolish if it were possible, to stimulate, by artificial means, the rose, in hope of its reaching the size and magnitude of the apple-tree, or to try to cultivate the fig and the orange where wheat only will grow.