Use Fly in a sentence. How to use the word Fly in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Fly. Sentence for Fly.
Definition of Fly
- an opening at the crotch of a pair of pants, closed with a zipper or buttons and typically covered with a flap.
- (of a bird or other winged creature) move through the air under control.
- move or be hurled quickly through the air.
- a flying insect of a large order characterized by a single pair of transparent wings and sucking (and often also piercing) mouthparts. Flies are noted as vectors of disease.
Examples of Fly in a sentence
- When I fly to Ukraine I always use the same airline.
- I learned the mechanics of how to fly a plane, but I never lifted a plane off the ground.
- Shake the dust par excellence in the bag, tear down the smallest pin of the adhesive plaster, and then place the bag on the fly part.
- Be careful when hitting a fly or spider, you can hit it by mistake.
- Carey Lohrenz, the pilot of the F-14 Tomcat whose ground connection was the impulse for the probe, was not qualified to fly on carrier-based aircraft.
- In the process of the alkali activates fly ash to produce the cementitious materials, the aluminosilicate gel plays a cementitious role, it is produced during the course of alkali reacts with fly ash.
- Above the “70″ five doves fly over and behind it the Great Wall spreads in the shape of letter “V.”
- We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.