Use Eye in a sentence. How to use the word Eye in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Eye.
Examples of Eye in a sentence
- The operating conditions of the P-EASY data radio and its air system are transparent to the naked eye, since all status parameters are indicated by green bars.
- The hyperacidity eye model is reconstructed by analyzing the visual resolution power of the human eye and the aberration of the wavefront of the eye model.
- Using a telescope, Galileo discovered stars invisible to the naked eye.
- While doing this, observe unwanted eye muscle movement in the mirror.
- It seems that there is not a dry eye in the whole congregation.
- In physiology, the accommodation of the eye is the function by which objects, near or distant, may be seen distinctly.
- Differences in the shape of the eye ball cause images to focus behind or in front of the retina, resulting in vision problems.
- Convex lenses are used to correct this eye defect.
- The eye ball is too long or the lens is too curved.
- Concave lenses are used to correct this eye defect.
- He wrote Witness to Our Time (1966) and was coauthor of The Eye of Eisenstaedt (1969).
- Either way, it’s definitely worth taking a look at some of these spectacular Halloween eye makeup looks for ideas.
- He passes down the class, glancing his eye at the work of each one to see that all is right, noticing particularly those slates which, from the character of the boys, need a more careful inspection.
- It is very heavy and his eye will brighten up at once.
- Remember, then, as for the first time you take your new station at the head of your school, that it is not your duty simply to watch with an eagle eye for those accidental instances of transgression which may chance to fall under your notice.