Use Extended in a sentence. How to use the word Extended in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Extended. Sentence for Extended.
Examples of extended in a sentence
- I extended my right hand and we met for a firm handshake.
- My immediate family and extended family all share the same ignorance.
- Yahoo shares fell to $ .56 in extended trading after closing at $ .81 on the Nasdaq.
- Included in the second estate was the extended Royal family.
- Buttresses extended out vertically to support the massive buildings that held the most powerful occupants of the Spire.
- The system complies with ICAO and WMO standards and may at a later stage be extended with DataLink for D-ATIS.
- Today, after a large increase in his income, he has extended his consumption to include color television and eccentric loafers.
- Louis Victor de Broglie (1892 – 1987 ), French physicist, who extended the wave-particle duality of light waves to material particles, there-by founding wave mechanics.
- Since then, wave mechanics has been considerably extended both theoretically and experimentally.
- In a new game, Change, rows of clay pots, somewhat sad, face extended versions of coins from the Ottoman Empire.
- The virtue of celibacy has extended to the promised life of monasticism and the single priesthood.
- This agreement extended the Declaration of Reciprocal Assistance passed in July 1940, at the Inter-American meeting in Havana, in that the Act of Chapultepec provided for action against attack from within the hemisphere as well as from a non-American state.
- In 1906, I. Goldberg extended this reaction to synthesize an arylamine by reacting aryl halides with an amide in the presence of potassium carbonate and CuI.