Use Excitation in a sentence. How to use the word Excitation in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Excitation. Sentence for Excitation.
Examples of Excitation in a sentence
- At room temperature, the thermal excitation can produce an undesired current.
- Photovoltage detection of spin excitation of ferromagnetic stripe and disk at low temperature.
- The epicardial excitation pattern reflected the movements of the intramural excitation wave.
- In this work, we explore the opposite anti-Stokes process, where excitation is performed with lower-energy photons.
- We offer innovative excitation and protection solutions for synchronous machines using the latest available technology.
- THE vibrational relaxation rate of certain diatomic molecules seems to be faster in expansion flows than in excitation conditions behind shock fronts.
- Excitation systems are fundamental to the operation of modern synchronous machines.
- The discussion includes the benefits and shortcomings of ac and dc excitation techniques using current and voltage.
- Therefore the fluorophore is permanently ionized, causing only a 489-nm excitation peak.
- The excitation spectrum will look similar if not identical to the absorption spectrum obtained in UV/VIS spectroscopy.
- Excitation is one means by which ionizing radiations dissipate their energy in matter.
- An excitation system uses the alternator output to build an excitation current that is then used to power the rotating magnetic field of the rotor.
- Time-domain plot of the same recorded guitar tone with harmonic peaks removed resulting in an excitation signal for physical model use.
- If every radiative excitation leads to a radiative deexcitation and emission of radiation which escapes the model volune then there is no net effect of this process.
- Parallel excitation using multiple RF transmit coils driven simultaneously is a new technology that has been proposed to reduce multidimensional pulse durations.
- These mathematical models are characterized by many modes excitation system.
- For this method usually two lasers are chosen with suitable wavelengths for sequential excitation of both fluorophores.
- The excitation of guided wave modes in generally anisotropic layers by finite sized strip sources placed on the surfaces of the layer is examined.