Use Efficacy in a sentence. How to use the word Efficacy in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Efficacy.
Examples of Efficacy in a sentence
- We reviewed the evidence for the efficacy and acceptability of serotonin reuptake inhibitors compared to tricyclic and related antidepressants through a meta-analysis.
- Six prospective randomized trials have evaluated the efficacy of elemental diets in Crohn’s disease.
- They could be continued on the basis of efficacy studies in experimental animals and existing human data.
- Several studies have demonstrated the efficacy of 6-mercaptopurine and azathioprine in the treatment of ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Struan, due to his direct descent from a traditional ritual practice, still retains a trace of sacramental efficacy.
- Information was sought on the efficacy of variable ventilation and concentration levels of formaldehyde and microorganism.
- Its usefulness in this disease has been questioned, and maximum efficacy was obtained in a report at lower plasma concentrations.
- “They add that,” Indigo naturalis is one of the Chinese herbal remedies that has been reported to exhibit potential antipsoriatic efficacy.
- Objective To observe the clinical efficacy of combined herbal compression and microwave irradiation in healing wounds after anal fistulectomy.
- Objective To observe the efficacy of DDVP aerosol against Blattella germanica.
- The objective of this study was to investigate the efficacy of hepatocyte transplantation in the murine model of hemophilia B.
- WHO prequalification of medicines is a service provided by WHO to assess the quality of the safety and efficacy of medicines.
- Objective: To determine the safety and efficacy of direct sclerotherapy with percutaneous puncture in the treatment of venous malformations in the head and neck.
- Objective To evaluate the clinical efficacy of ultrasonic irrigation in the new treatment of endodontic treatment failure.
- Regarding the approval of the marketing of pharmaceutical products, governments usually require developers to submit “pharmaceutical test data” to demonstrate the safety and efficacy of the drug.
- Objective: To observe the efficacy of MEBO to promote wound healing after the perianal abscess operation.