Use Chase in a sentence. How to use the word Chase in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Chase. Sentence for Chase.
Examples of Chase in a sentence
- This dog doesn’t chase mice.
- The dog loves to chase mice.
- Chase that goose out of the courtyard.
- Drake gave chase to the Cacofogo.
- He sees a butterfly and sets off in chase of it.
- Phonny next proposed to chase the squirrel round the shop until they caught him.
- There was a chase going on in this forest at the time when the king went by.
- The chase consisted of a living stag hunted by real dogs.
- These troops, after about a day’s chase, overtook the flying garrison near the river.
- No dinner!–I should think you would be too tired and hungry to chase butterflies, without any dinner.
- Then commenced the chase, the camels running at their full speed, and the swarms of ants following, and gradually drawing nearer and nearer.
- About this time, it happened that Darius was one day riding furiously in a chase, and coming upon some sudden danger, he attempted to leap from his horse.
- Cyrus listened very attentively to these instructions, with every disposition to give heed to them; but when he came to the trial, he found that the ardor and impetuosity of the chase drove all considerations of prudence wholly from his mind.
- His attendants were extremely terrified, though he himself seemed to experience no feeling but the pleasurable xcitement of the chase; for, as soon as the obstacle was cleared, he pressed on with new impetuosity after the stag, overtook him, and killed him with his javelin.
- One day when Ascanius, Æneas’s son, who had now grown to be a young man, and who seems to have been characterized by a full share of the ardent and impulsive energy belonging to his years, was returning from the chase, he happened to pass by the place where the herdsman lived.